[b-hebrew] Calm Down! (FROM MODERATORS)

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Tue Oct 16 19:50:16 EDT 2007

Shoshanna

It is fine if you want to believe all of this, as long as you are willing to
accept that many of us may not accept it and do not intend our beliefs to be
racist or an insult to anyone, and that we will not apologise for not
believing as you do.  To avoid all insinuations when referring to
Israel/Canaan/Palestine/etc seems to be very difficult, as virtually every
alternative comes with some sort of baggage.  Perhaps we just all need to
read the terms as being neutral unless otherwise stated.

Kevin Riley