[b-hebrew] Zipf and B-Hebrew

biblical hebrew jcr.bhebrew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:57:25 EDT 2007

Hi Isaac,

I would have thought that one of Zipf's fellow mathematicians would have had
something a bit more on topic to contribute to such linguistic/mathematic
discussion title.

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation