[b-hebrew] Genesis 20: 1

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sun Oct 7 10:29:35 EDT 2007

Yes, you are right, I apologize

Shoshanna

Dear Shoshanna,

This kind of outburst does absolutely nothing to further study of the Hebrew
Bible and the language in which it was written. This list is meant for open
discourse, within the bounds of accepted etiquette and within the topics
described in the list rules. The list is open to people with different
backgrounds and beliefs. No-one needs either academic or divine authority to
propose anything he or she wishes. If you have any real objection to Jim's
proposal, please state them. If not, don't. You can either accept these
ground rules or unsubscribe (for which I personally would be sorry, since
you have made interesting contributions in the past).

Yigal Levin
co-moderator