[b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts again

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Mon Nov 26 08:48:43 EST 2007

Hi Søren,

The Vista versions of Times New Roman and Arial solve the Holam problem, the problem with the vowel in final Kaf, and now also include cantillation. They include the circle and dot above necessary for DSS transcriptions as well. I am quite impressed!

Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash