[b-hebrew] Furili Peer Review

Gerald A. Klingbeil gklingbeil at aiias.edu
Sat Nov 24 22:12:24 EST 2007

Dear list members,

The /Journal of Asia Adventist Seminary /(JAAS) will be publishing a
major review article (c. 26 pages) of Furuli's volume in the next issue,
which will hopefully appear just before Christmas. The review article is
written by David Kummerow.

I hope that information helps.
Gerald

Bryant J. Williams III wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> Here is the information needed and URL
> http://www.bookreviews.org/pdf/5564_5860.pdf
>
> Rev. Bryant J. Williams III
>

> RBL 11/2007
> Review by John Kaltner
> Read the Review
> Published 11/4/2007
> Citation: John Kaltner, review of Rolf Furuli, A New Understanding of the Verbal
> System of Classical Hebrew: An Attempt to Distinguish Between Semantic and
> Pragmatic Factors, Review of Biblical Literature [http://www.bookreviews.org]
> (2007).

Gerald A. Klingbeil, D.Litt.
Professor of Hebrew Bible and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
Editor Journal of Asia Adventist Seminary
Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
P.O.Box 038, Lalaan 1
Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines
Home: +63-46-414-4409
Office: +63-46-414-4348