[b-hebrew] Hebrew psalm verse line

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Wed Nov 21 08:56:30 EST 2007

I expect Tov would mention any such manuscripts in the following:

Tov, Emanuel. "Special Layout of Poetical Units in the Texts from the Judean Desert." In Give Ear to My Words: Psalms and Other Poetry in and around the Hebrew Bible. Essays in Honour of Professor N. A. van Uchelen, ed. Janet Dyk et al., 115-28. Amsterdam: Societas Hebraica Amstelodamensis, 1996.

See also the more recent work of MCA Korpel and JM Oesch on unit delimitation.

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash