[b-hebrew] Genesis 31:47

biblical hebrew jcr.bhebrew at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:08:26 EST 2007

I think Jim's question has a very valuable place on this list. It is after
all a list for biblical hebrew and these words exist in the hebrew canon and
the date of authorship of the torah has been called into question many times
on this list in many different contexts and assumptions about dates of
authorship have regularly been used to 'support'  linguistic proposals about
the hebrew text.

Jim's question is therefore more  than  valid and I for one am eager
awaiting an answer. (Sorry, I can't help you Jim. I just don't know).

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation