[b-hebrew] Hebrew Wod study tools

Dora Smith villandra at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 3 00:18:49 EDT 2007

Kenneth, what do you want word study tools for if you want strange
educational theories and not to study the words?    Because plain ol'
studying words is the only thing you can do with word study tools.

No, don't answer that.

I've got a kit I bought from a seminary bookstore, but that's for actually
studying words.   Plain old fashioned flash cards.   Maybe even computer
variety thereof.   I'd be glad to dig out the details if I thought that was
what you wanted, but it isn't.  And since you apparently want an argument,
if you should turn out to want an actual word study tool, I won't be finding
out.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX