[b-hebrew] The root GB)

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:00:43 EDT 2007

All,

There two more words that just come to mind as related to GEBE). The
first being (AQOB, 'valley?, hill?' of Isaiah 40:4, V-HAYAH HE-(AQOB
L-MI$OR, and the second being YEQEB, 'wine pressing pit', of Isaiah
5:2, V-GAM YEQEB XACEB BO.
Related to them are the toots NGB, NQB

Isaac Fried, Boston University