[b-hebrew] Joshua 2:1 and 17, Questions

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:47:42 EDT 2007

It's good to see someone reading just for pleasure.

As for Rahab's profession, how much do we know about the practices of
prostitution of that period? Could it have been a combination of
brothel and inn? In other words, a high class inn in which were found
all the comforts of home, even a sleeping partner? Proverbs 7:18 seems
to give a similar picture.

Karl W. Randolph.