[b-hebrew] Joshua 2:1 and 17, Questions

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:14:55 EDT 2007

Isaac,

(1) I do not think it "redundant" to mention the binyan of a specific
form. However, no one mentioned it at all. The question was entirely
other.

(2) The question was about the form, which is MASCULINE!

with להשביע? Should it not employ a lamed-prefix for the indirect
object? I don't know what's standard in BH.

Regards,

Jason