[b-hebrew] 2 Chron 31:16 - shalowsh

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Fri May 11 10:58:17 EDT 2007

This was my reaction as well - the NASB trying to "correct" the text. In
fact, if you check the NASB for this verse at
http://bible.crosswalk.com , (you then have to type in the reference and
choose the translation you want) it includes a refernce to 1 Chr. 23:3,
which does say "thirty". While the note does not admit to having ammended
the Hebrew text, that's what it looks like.

So the question is, does the NASB make such "corrections" often?

Yigal Levin