[b-hebrew] Geminate roots in vav-consecutive

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Mon May 7 17:41:35 EDT 2007

Perhaps I should be more specific. I am thinking of a root such as SBB.
In the wayyiqtol form, be it qal or otherwise, would it ever be written
with both Beths, i.e., wayyisbob? If so, can you give me a chapter and
verse? I don't have Bibleworks, Accordance, etc., and am not even sure
they would give me the answer.

Thanks,
James

James Spinti