[b-hebrew] virginity

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Wed Jul 18 02:19:51 EDT 2007

Dear Tory, Karl and all,

This has gone too far! Please stop the exchange of personal remarks at once.
While I do think that the topic itself is legitimate for discussion on
B-Hebrew, it must not be allowed to turn into an duel of insults. Any
further posts of this type, from any member, will be dealt with according to
the list rules.

Yigal Levin

co-moderator