[b-hebrew] virgin vs. young woman

Y'shuaborn davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Jul 11 12:39:34 EDT 2007

Dear Tory,

Excluding the later event of the actual birth of Moshiach in the NT
according to the Isaiah prophecy, I will have to agree to disagree given
that we cannot come to terms on even the basic foundation of the
difference between an inference and an assumption.

Regards,
David Fenton

--
Romans 2:13> For it is not the Shomei HaTorah (hearers of the Law of Moshe Rabbeinu) who are the tzaddikim who are accounted to be YITZDAK IM HASHEM ("justified with G-d" IYOV 25:4). It is the Shomrei HaTorah (the keepers of the Torah) who will be counted to be YITZDAK IM HASHEM.