[b-hebrew] bi adoni

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:33:45 EDT 2007

I think from memory this phrase is mentioned in the following essay:

Eskhult, Mats. 2003. “Markers of Text Type in Biblical Hebrew from a
Diachronic Perspective.” Pages 153-164 in Hamlet on a Hill: Semitic and
Greek Studies Presented to Professor T. Muraoka on the Occasion of His
Sixty-Fifth Birthday. Edited by M. F. J. Baasten and W. Th. van Peursen.
Orientalia Lovaniensia Analecta 118. Leuven: Peeters.

Regards,
David Kummerow.