[b-hebrew] SENDING AGAIN Re: Wellhausen

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Mon Dec 31 21:09:40 EST 2007

Sorry, I notice, I think, that no one replied to this.

Shoshanna Walker

Could you please give me some examples of archeological evidence that
is incompatible with many details of the Torah.

Shoshanna Walker

Besides, as I stated originally, even aside the DH, there are other factors
such as archaeological evidence that is incompatible with many details of
the Patriarchal, Exodus and Conquest narratives.  That alone is sufficient to
lead us to understand that the composition of these narratives is in the
1st millennium BCE, and mainly faint memories if even that go back further.
I'll discuss this more when I finish Kitchen's article.