[b-hebrew] SATAN

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Mon Dec 31 20:43:50 EST 2007

Til Messianic Redemption, when Hashem will "create a new heart" and a
"new covenant" - ie; when we will internalize the Torah Mitzvot so
that there will be no more need for haSatan to tempt us away from
keeping Torah in order that we rise above the temptation and elevate
our souls.

Maximum 6000 years from the year of Creation.

Shoshanna

Shoshanna
How far into the future from where we are now does Satan's job continue.
I am anxious to know how you see it!

John B. Senterfitt Still listening for the "still small voice" 1 Kings 19:9-14

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk at concentric.net>