[b-hebrew] SATAN

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Mon Dec 31 01:01:50 EST 2007

Dear STORMVOLCANO,

A basic rule of this list is that all posts must be signed with the poster's
full name. Titles, place of residence or work and academic or other
afiliation are optional. Please identify yourself if you expect anyone to
answer you.

Additionally, please note: Hebrew is a language, and as such it does not
have a "thought". I suggest that you clarify your question: do you mean what
is the Jewish tradition about the "evil one"? Do you mean what is the
meaning of the word "satan" as it appears in the Hebrew Bible"?

Yigal Levin

co-moderator, B-Hebrew