[b-hebrew] Wellhousen

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 09:15:24 EST 2007

 Why don't you check the link mentioned, and you'll see exactly which book is being reviewed.

  Uri Hurwitz

>   Karl,
>
>   As the work of Finkelstein and Silberman is mentioned
>   in this list, you may be interested in  a highly critical review
>   of one of their books in the Israeli magazine Azure.
>   The review  also discusses their former volume.
>
>   http://www.azure.org.il/magazine/magazine.asp?id=352

I hope you're not confusing Mazar with Silberman.  It seems
Finkelstein/Silberman was mentioned recently -- two months
ago -- by Jim Stinehart.  But it seems to me more likely that
for some reason, my references to the recent book (published
this past month) of Finkelstein and Mazar somehow became
confused with Finkelstein and Silberman's book.  The two are
very different.

Yitzhak Sapir>