[b-hebrew] ASKING AGAIN Re: YHWH

John Wilking jcwilking at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 17:34:43 EST 2007

Shoshanna,

  I should have said "when HWH is used as a verb." Sorry.

  I was assuming that the name YHWH was a reflection of the third person singular verb form.  This seems to be a possibility, correct?

  John C. Wilking

Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk at concentric.net> wrote:

Of course I know that it is a name and not a verb or a noun, but someone on
this list declared that it was used as a verb, I wanted him to cite where he
thought it was used as a verb.

Shoshanna