[b-hebrew] Wellhausen JEPD Theory re Patriarchal Narratives

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Mon Dec 24 03:48:24 EST 2007

Dear Yitzhak,

Then are you saying that the noted Kenneth Kitchen is incorrect in his
statements that situations presented in the Pentateuch are reflective of 2nd
Millennium BC? (I am unable at this time to give you the quotes since I have his
books packed to move to a new location here in Redding, CA.)

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III