[b-hebrew] Study on energic nun ter

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Dec 2 23:12:45 EST 2007

Dear Isaac,

While your right to argue your very unconventional ideas about the Hebrew
language on this list has been consistently defended by the moderators,
remarks of yours like those below do not add to the scholarly nature of the
debate. Picking out and ridiculing a previous poster's choice of words,
rather than contending with the arguments themselves, simply makes it
impossible to carry on a discussion with you. If you do wish to keep posting
on this list, please address the issues at hand.

Yigal Levin

co-moderator