[b-hebrew] Book of Judith

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Dec 2 15:36:15 EST 2007

Dear Pere,

I don't know of an online translation of Judith into Hebrew. The two printed
translations that I know of (I'm sure that there are others) are by M.
Simon, in the second volume of the Hebrew Apocrypha edited by A. Kahana from
1956 and that of Y.M. Grintz from 1957. But why read a translation into
Hebrew, and not into your own language?

Yigal Levin