[b-hebrew] Matres Lectionis and critical analysis

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ JCR128 at student.anglia.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 15:59:11 EDT 2007

PB: Karl,

 >>Slight correction. Though they are rare, there are a
 >>few examples of the masc. pl. noun marker lacking the
 >>medial Yod. I don't remember off the top of my head
 >>where they are found, but I remember the first time
 >>I ran across one while reading the unpointed text, it
 >>added a couple of lines to my forehead.

I was very close to qualifying this with an "almost always", but I
couldn't quite remember if there was an exception or not.

JCR: Yeah! I've seen this as well. I can't remember
where, but it was quite confusing.

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       -  thesis1: concept driven machine translation using the Aleppo codex
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  -  thesis2: language acquisition simulation