[b-hebrew] Karl's lexicon

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Tue Aug 28 19:49:35 EDT 2007

James,

I repeat. You teach Hebrew as though it was an Indo-European language
of meaningless (word) patterns. By doing that you deny your student
the understanding of the inner logic of the language.
Of course I am not offended by your "analysis" of my work. I clearly
see that you did not understand yet what I am saying.

Isaac Fried, Boston University.