[b-hebrew] Using an unpointed text

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ JCR128 at student.anglia.ac.uk
Sat Aug 25 15:19:24 EDT 2007

YS: Your sentences are contrived.  For example, take the last one --
why would anyone need to add a whole new sentence except to
make up for the missing vowels in your contrived example?  And
why don't you have the entire sentence without vowels?  "thy lft
mss n a bskt n th rvr btwen th rds", "tht by s s rd. h nvr sys thnk
y fr nthng."

JCR: I just new you were going to say that ;-)

I cordially invite you to demonstrate how many
ambiguous meanings "thy lft mss n a bskt n th rvr btwen
th rds" and "tht by s s rd. h nvr sys thnk
y fr nthng." I'll even grant you leaving the maters
lectionis out of 'nthing' and 'in' and 'rivr'.

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       -  thesis1: concept driven machine translation using the Aleppo codex
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  -  thesis2: language acquisition simulation
http://www.lamie.org/ngelta