[b-hebrew] meteg

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Aug 5 02:50:05 EDT 2007

Dear Raoul,

It does sometime happen, that no-one who feels that he or she is able to
answer a question has the time to do so at a particular moment (or even a
month!). Please remember that we all have "real lives", we all have jobs,
travel, go on holiday and so on. Sometime a question gets lost in the heat
of another discussion. There is no shame in re-posting a question if no-one
has answered.

Yigal Levin