[b-hebrew] Sign Your Messages Please

Jane jane5ok at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 3 02:58:07 EDT 2007

Hello,

I joined this list a while ago and have done so for advancing our learning
of hebrew.  I personally have an issue with this requirement.  It is not
safe to give full names on internet email lists. This is especially
pertinent if you are a private individual emailing from your home.  I am
unable to do so for this reason in addition to the fact that I live in a
rural area with no near neighbours, am a single parent and the police are
well over an hour away.  Providing your full name on an internet mailing
list makes you easily traceable which is a dangerous thing.  I am happy to
just lurk away or if it going to be such a huge issue then I will
unsubscribe.

Warmly
Jane - Australia