[b-hebrew] two quotes like Genesis 24:16

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:10:35 EDT 2007

If a woman had some children, and then became infertile, would she still be
called "barren"? I thought barren meant that the person never had children,
so saying she was barren and did not give birth before in Judges 13:2-3 was
an unnecessary repetition. I did not think about the possibility that a
barren person could have already had children.

Kenneth Greifer