[b-hebrew] Eccles 2:3

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 13:19:59 EDT 2007

Hi Yigal,

Interesting question.  I can't answer it exactly, but I can ask a
suggestive question of my own.  Did you notice the root play going on
from 2:1-2:3?

nsh + 2ms suffix = test you
simkah = mirth
sxq = laughing
simxah again
mshk = drawing out
siklut = folly

It sounds like the stuttering of a drunken man!  ;-)

I think what ever loose associations may come about as a result of the
root play should be allowed, including your nsk.

Shalom,
Bryan