[b-hebrew] What language?

Yohanan bin-Dawidh yohanan.bin.dawidh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:22:51 EDT 2007

Dear Harold,

Note that this cited text from Wikipedia refers to Koine Greek as
Alexandrian, Hellenistic, Common or New Testament, and states that it is the
Greek dialect that arose within the Meditteranean, i.e. mainly Semitic
lands, where Semitic language was spoken, and thus a dialect of
Greek/Semitic language arose. This reminds of the perversions of Yiddish and
Ladino that my people speak, which are dialects of Hebrew mixed with other
languages.  It is likewise reported that Koine while taking from Semitic
languages also carries Latin variants within. Basically, it is trash talk,
as testified to by those who spokeAttic Greek.

Yohanan bin-Dawidh