[b-hebrew] Psalm 22:16 - daqar as pierced ?

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 01:11:48 EDT 2006

Moshe:

In looking at the photograph that Yitzhak Sapir unearthed (he's really
good at finding information on the web) I have to disagree with you.
Looking both at the enhanced line, and at the recognizable yods and
waws on the rest of the scrap, that is clearly a waw, not a yod. Other
waws have that little hat that you mention.

I was surprised how much the image can be magnified without pixellating.

Karl W. Randolph.