[b-hebrew] Gesenius on femininity response to Peter

Chris and Nel wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Thu Sep 28 05:52:17 EDT 2006

Peter, If God threw dice it would deffinately appear random to us, but you
know my next thought don't you?

Regards, Chris.

Peter replied:

Yes, there are some patterns, but that does not imply that everything
fits such a pattern.

Your attitude reminds me of that of Einstein, who insisted that "God
does not play dice" and so the results of quantum mechanics could not be
arbitrary. But he was wrong, as Stephen Hawking has demonstrated - see
http://www.hawking.org.uk/lectures/dice.html (and
http://speakertruth.blogspot.com/2006/09/dawkins-is-wrong-scientist-can-believe.html).