[b-hebrew] BC date on the 70 weeks

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sun Sep 17 22:11:54 EDT 2006

OK, so just continue to take things out of context, that will get you very far.

What do you think our entire longing - and G-d's Promises, are all
about?  A few modern roads, hotels, apartment buildings and inner
city parks,  in Jerusalem - and do you really believe that G-d's
promises were fulfilled even though control over Har HaBayit was
relinquished to our archetypical enemies due to politics, and it
still stand today that Jews are not allowed to daven there, but arabs

GIVE ME  BREAK!

Shoshanna

[Steve Miller] It says "From the going forth of the word to restore and to
build Jerusalem", not the Temple.