[b-hebrew] electronic versions

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 16:32:26 EDT 2006

John:

I use Online Bible http://www.onlinebible.com and the Sword Project
http://www.crosswire.org and on my Palm I have UniBible
http://www.unboundbible.org/unibible also sourceforge in five
languages. I like being able to do searches on the unpointed text,
which I have been told is impossible on the commercial products. I
also prefer to read the unpointed text.

I also use Mac, have for years, and am thankful I made that choice
almost every time I visit friends struggling with their Windows
systems. My sons use Linux, but they're geeks. I noticed Bibleworks is
for Windows.

Karl W. Randolph.