[b-hebrew] Psalm 22 Translation Help

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 18:20:42 EDT 2006

Peter,

Where does the image come from that is being used in this pdf? I find
it a little odd that this one line seems to be more fully visible than
any of the other lines in the fragment. Has it possibly been traced
over to make the letters stand out, at least in the digital
reproduction? Could someone have doctored the image that is being
presented in that pdf? Do you know of any other shots of this fragment
have been placed online for viewing? It just seems strange to me that
this is the only completely legible line in the fragment according to
that image.

Thanks for your insight,
Yonah