[b-hebrew] Deut 33:3 - a meaningful translation needed??

Bruce Prince bruceprince at bigpond.com
Wed Sep 13 08:01:16 EDT 2006

Your use of 'am in this instance appears to apply to people generally,
whereas I believe the word is more relevant to a collective group of people
such as a community, tribe, nation. In fact, this is the way it is
interpreted in the many instances it is used throughout Scripture.

Bruce Prince
New kid on the block
Australia