[b-hebrew] Problem with server?

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Sun Sep 10 21:00:44 EDT 2006

Dear Moderators,

I received the following:

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

b-hebrew at lists.ibiblio.org
Delivery failed
450 <bjwvmw at com-pair.net>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

I am wondering what is wrong also.

I have been receiving B-Hebrew e-mails and have responded to a couple.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III