[b-hebrew] Seperating the beasts

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:50:01 EDT 2006

Hey, you guys:

This is waaayyy off subject.

To make a connection with B-Hebrew, "beast" in Revelation is not
defined nor anywhere else in the New Testament. Given the New
Testament practice to reuse terminology, phraseology and other
illustrations from Tanakh, to refer to the same subjects, what does a
"beast" refer to in similar visions in Tanakh? Then use that to
understand Revelation. I would not be surprised if the result is
different from what either of you expect.

To jump start your analysis, what do different "beasts" refer to in
the visions of Daniel?

Karl W. Randolph.