[b-hebrew] observations

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Sep 6 10:15:47 EDT 2006

I don't think that Christians are just Jews, only with Jesus, and I
do realize how different the total world view is, the total
understanding of everything.

Shoshanna

It is very interesting to observe in these discussions just how far
apart in their thinking are Jews and Christians. Jews tend to think
that Christians are just Jews, only with Jesus, and Christians tend
to think that Jews are just Christians only without Jesus (which is a
big without). The average Jew and the average Christian does not
realize just how different the total world view is, the total
understanding of God, of nature, of mankind, of everything.

Interesting to watch.

Liz Fried