[b-hebrew] To Harold: Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles

Yonah Mishael yonahmishael at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:17:53 EDT 2006

So, for the sake of the integrity of the Jewish Encyclopedia (who
quotes this?), you would ignore the words of your god? (Jesus is the
Christian god, is he not?) He said that the Pharisees (that is, the
rabbis) "sit in the seat of Moses." If even Jesus agreed with the
claim that the seat of Moses had come down to the authorities at the
time of the Second Temple, and it is also the Jewish claim, then why
do you disagree?

Yonah