[b-hebrew] Hebrew language and thought forms

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Fri Nov 24 21:12:55 EST 2006

Perhaps, Ethel. Your interesting post seems to be indicating a developmental process for the origins of 'rigidity' in the English. Somewhat different, my original thought is relative to the idea that Hebrew is uniquely capable --on the basis of the internal meaning and symbolism of its characters and words-- of expressing Israelite thought which is apart from other Semitic groups in the time the TNKh was composed as well as Greek thought forms contemporaneous to the authorship of said texts. I look forward to your reply.

 Warm Regards,
  David Fenton, MEd., MA Linguistics, MBA
 Web Entrepreneur NYC -----Original Message-----