[b-hebrew] Hebrew language and thought forms, was: "Desire of Women" in Heb. Text of Dan. 11:37

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Fri Nov 24 19:56:51 EST 2006

  Respecting the idea that "grace" in the NT writings implies "absolving someone from responsibility," I would have to say I do not believe it is present in the texts. However, it may have developed in respective doctrines of some/many church denominations and particularly Roman Catholicism. In the main, Protestantism holds the concept of grace to be "unmerited favor" and/or mercy of G-d.

 David Fenton, MEd., MA Linguistics, MBA
 Web Entrpreneur
 NYC