[b-hebrew] "Desire of Women" in Heb. Text of Dan. 11:37

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Sun Nov 19 20:38:39 EST 2006

I think the notion that thought bears no direct relationship to language is inaccurate. Hebrew thoughtforms are directly linked to its language units. This is not always the case with greek because of its propensity for abstractions. However, in Hebrew, thoughtforms/language is tied to instances or things existing in reality (e.g., the idea of stiffneckedness like an ox).

 Thanks for your reply,
 David