[b-hebrew] Lexicon with pictographs and Hebrew

Ethel Jean (Kowan) Saltz macnietspingal at airmail.net
Tue Nov 7 18:09:12 EST 2006

I found the perfect book for me to acculturize myself in Ancient Hebrew
land.

I finally found a scholar devoted to reconstructing the Near East.  Jeff A.
Benner.
ANCIENT HEBREW LEXICON OF THE BIBLE. 2005
THE ANCIENT HEBREW LANGUAGE AND ALPHABET
THE ANCIENT HEBREW LANGUAGE AND ALPHABET
lEARN TO READ BIBLICAL HEBREW is a little paperback and shows how easy it is
to learn Hebrew

                                                                 HIS NAME IS
ONE supports my version of Y'H'W'H!!

Another support for all my personal research.  Imagine, he ends up saying
Y'H'W'H means "breath".  That's because all possible ancient pronounciation
of the tetragrammaton end up being breathy.  It fits my intuitive rationale
for  calling the linguist tool, the schwa.  Deep inside me, I think that's
why it was chosen.  So we could all agree to pronounce YHWH rationally.  Too
much of a coincidence that the schwa is a Hebrew word to pronounce a string
of characters when you don't know if they are consonants or vowels in any
language..