[b-hebrew] Psalm 22 K)RW & KRW Manuscript Support Per Kennicott

JoeWallack at aol.com JoeWallack at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 11:41:39 EST 2006

Israel Yeivin in Introduction to the Tiberian Masorah, indicates  that a
source for Kittels'  textual variation in BHS was Benjamin  Kennicott's Vetus
Testamentum hebraicum cum variis lectionibus  (1776-1780) which included 615
Hebrew manuscripts and 52 printed editions.

According to BHS there are 3-10 Manuscripts with K)RW and 2 with  KRW. I
don't suppose anyone here knows exactly which Manuscripts  Kennicott inventoried
that support K)RW or KRW?

Alternatively Vetus Testamentum hebraicum cum variis lectionibus is
relatively expensive. I don't suppose anyone here knows of a reasonably  priced
substitute (that just summarizes textual variation by Manuscript)?

Joseph