[b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

Edward Andrews edandrews at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 9 23:53:40 EDT 2006

Brak:

I have a question. Maybe you can help. When I hit "reply" for B-Trans, it responds just fine. When I hit "reply" for "B-Greek" and "B-Hebrew" it comes up with being to the senders personal address and not the group. If I hit reply all, it comes up to the senders personal and the group. Then, I was simply deleting the senders and having it go to the group. Would you have and idea why it is working just fine for B-Trans but not the rest?

Ed Andrews