[b-hebrew] Psalms and Sedarim

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 16:23:04 EDT 2006

So this goes to my original question. IF these breaks indicate reading
portions why are a lot of them placed in places where (in my logic)
should be placed. Such as in the middle or the 2nd to the last or third
to the last verse of a Psalm, or no breaks at the beginning of a book in
the Minor Prophets. In many places the breaks are put in the middle of
conversations and thoughts. In one place there is a list of genealogies.
And a break is place in between a man's 4th son and his 5th son (I don't
remember where it is at, I would have to look for it at a later time).