[b-hebrew] IE 7 and the Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex

Christopher V. Kimball mail at cvkimball.com
Wed Jun 7 17:55:53 EDT 2006

Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 7 beta 2 (IE7) and has not made
IE7 available on the Windows 2000 operating system.  Consequently. I'm
unable to determine if the Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex site at

http://www.cvkimball.com/Tanach/Tanach.xml

operates correctly with this new Microsoft browser.  Please contact me
off-list if you've tried the site with IE7 and are willing to describe
your experiences.

The site will not be fully supported on IE7 until after the release of
the Microsoft Vista operating system in 2007. Support for the
standards-compliant (and recommended) Mozilla Firefox browser is assured.